COVID Safe Parties
We understand there is a lot of concern around COVID-19 and restrictions that can change at a moment’s notice.
We’d like to reassure you that All Fun Parties is routinely monitoring the Department of Health and Human Services Victoria Website closely. We are following the advice provided at this time, and will update our practices accordingly.
Please visit the DHHS website for the latest updates to Covid Restrictions and advice.
Most frequent questions and answers
Yes! We are open and running COVID Safe Events.
In order to create COVID Safe Events, all customers must agree to and follow our COVID Safe Requirements on this page.
The health and safety of our customers and staff always comes first. In addition to the advice from the DHHS website, we’re taking further precautions at events.
These include, but are not limited to:
All staff members wearing face masks at events (whether inside or outside).
Stopping physical contact with guests at events (i.e. no high fives, hugs, hand shakes, etc.).
Entertainers carrying personal sanitiser tube, spray and/or wipe at all times.
Wiping down props/equipment before & after each event.
Not offering Face Painting at this time.
- Asking every guest to sanitise their hands at the beginning of the party, and before certain activities (i.e. party games, temporary tattoos, etc).
Our health & safety policies are of high standard, and we are following the latest government advice.
In line with government restrictions, there are limits to the number of people you can have at your event.
The below numbers include adults, children AND your entertainer.
- You can have up to 15 people visit you at your home each day. Babies under 12 months are not included in this limit. Dependants over 12 months of age are included in the 15 person limit.
- You can meet up in groups of up to 100 people in a public outdoor place from any number of households.
Events at Venues / Restaurants / Function Centres:
- Each venue has a different limit to the number of guests you can have. Please speak with your venue directly to find out their limit.
If there are more than the allowed number of guests at your event, our entertainers/staff members are required to leave immediately and no refunds will be given.
You must carry a face mask with you at all times when you leave home.
Events at home:
- In private homes, it is strongly recommended that you and your guests wear a face mask when you have visitors present and where you can’t maintain at least 1.5 metres distance from others.
- It is strongly recommended that you/your guests wear a face mask outdoors when you are unable to stay more than 1.5 metres from other people.
Face masks are mandatory in all public indoor spaces such as venues, restaurants and cafes.
You are also recommended to wear a face mask when you leave home in all settings if you are in a vulnerable population group, for example, if you are elderly, immunocompromised, or if you have certain chronic medical illnesses.
We understand the uncertainty around restrictions and planning an event, so we are offering Free Cancellations* and Postponing of bookings if restrictions tighten.
*Bookings made after November 8th 2020:
If Government Restrictions tighten between the date you book and the date of your event (i.e. restrictions on number of guests is lowered, lockdown, etc.), you can receive a full refund or credit towards a future Event.
If restrictions remain the same between your booking date and your event date, our usual Cancellation/Postponing T&C’s apply.
Bookings made before 8th November 2020:
For Events that were Postponed during the period between March 15th and November 8th, you can use your Credit towards any future Event.
Please quote your original Invoice Number at the time of booking for your Credit to be applied.
By making a booking with All Fun Parties, you agree to provide a COVID-Safe environment for our staff and your guests.
To do this, you MUST adhere to each of the points below. If you do not, our staff are required to leave your event immediately and no refunds will be provided.
- Ensure every guest washes / sanitises their hands on arrival. Provide Sanitiser for all guests to use throughout the party.
- Have no more than 100 people total at your Party in an outdoor public space (this includes adults, kids AND your Entertainer).
Have no more than 15 guests at a party in your home (this includes adults, kids AND your Entertainer).
If there are more than the stated number of people present, your Entertainer is required to leave immediately and no refunds will be given.
- Ensure there is enough space available for the kids to sit down on the ground and spread out (for watching a magic show).
- Keep a written record of every person who attends your Party. Your must include their name and Contact Number.
- Inform guests to stay at home if they feel unwell. Ensure guests over the age of 12 are wearing Face Masks for indoor events (unless they have a lawful reason not to).